My aim is to improve the Internal Intelligence or “Self Smarts” of everyone I work with. I engage with businesses, teams, and leaders who want to move beyond doing the same old things that get the same old results. If you are ready to look at yourself, your own habits & patterns, and want to discover new ways to ineract with the world, we may be a great fit.
Self Smarts includes:
- Identifying the habits of thought that drive our less-than-successful behaviors
- Shifting perspectives that are not useful to perspectives that are
- Creating more choices for action (that will actually work)
- Deepening the quality of every-day conversations and relationships
- Increasing the number of laughs about how humans beings operate